Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality...

WOW has my life taken a not-so-unexpected turn towards chaos or what???
I would like for this blog to be my escape from it all.. But this past week, everytime I sit down to write, all I can think about is all of these INSANE happenings that have been occuring lately, courtesy of Sir Evil.
Considering that I would like these 'daily blusterings' to be a positive place, a place of information and exploration, I'll leave out the nitty-gritty details.

Someday, when my children are grown, I will be leaving this money-hungry country to gain citizenship in a place that makes a little more sense. Every day I dream of place where common sense prevails. Where a basic, natural lifestyle are not questioned and stamped with ill-informed stereotypes. Where our planet is respected as our HOME that must be shared with every generation after us! Where the basic rights of every human being do not cost a fortune and do not require being "earned" in battle. Where people can speak, face to face, and understand one another, without hiding behind representation, false advertising, liability, and legislation. I need to be in a place where the people who determine your fate are educated and compassionate. Where the well-being of the people stands far beyond the rat race for profits.

Does this place even exist??

I call dibs on colonizing the moon.

"After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say ''I want to see the manager.''
--William S. Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment